As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be a crucial player for the company’s growth, contributing to the identification and selection of our talents. You will guide them through the entire journey of getting to know Caracol, up to their first days in the company, remaining an important reference point for them in their daily activities. You will actively participate in internal and external initiatives to promote our company and contribute to the well-being of all individuals within the organization.
Few examples of responsibilities:
- Coordinate employer branding activities to promote the company as an employer of choice
- Manage the entire recruitment lifecycle, from creating job postings to conducting interviews
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure an efficient and skills-focused selection process
- Establish and maintain relationships with academic institutions, organizing events and initiatives to promote the company among students and recent graduates
- Collaborate with recruitment agencies, ensuring the quality and efficiency of the selection process
- Previous experience in similar role, knowledge of recruiting best practices and market trends
- Microsoft Office package knowledge
- Italian and English Language proficiency
What we offer:
- Maternity cover contract
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Friendly, international and innovative work environment
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Caracol is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join us in shaping the future of Additive Manufacturing! Apply today and be part of our success story.