As a Product Manager Junior you will contribute in shaping success at every stage of the product lifecycle. In this role you will have the opportunity to interact with different stakeholders, both internal and external, and you will support in identifying product improvement opportunities by leveraging market research and competitive analysis to refine product positioning. You will also ensure differentiation by becoming a wizard in analyzing product metrics for crucial information, driving cost, quality and overall performance optimization. Last but not least, you will support the creation and dissemination of compelling user stories for continuous innovation.
Few examples of responsibilities:
- Support the product life cycle management, from requirements definition to validation and delivery
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including developers, designers, customers and end users, to identify needs and opportunities for product improvement
- Gather market research data and run competitive analysis to assess product positioning and differentiation
- Maintain product roadmap, ensuring that priorities and timelines are up to schedule
- Analysing product metrics to identify critical aspects, optimization of cost/quality and improvement opportunities
- Manage information material, demos and product presentations in collaboration with the support of marketing and sales, and R&D
- Support the development of user stories and their dissemination
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science or a related field
- At least one year of experience in product management, product development or project management
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, both verbally and in writing
- Creativity, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A passion for creating innovative technology products that meet customer needs and business goals
- Knowledge of database management is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Friendly, international and innovative work environment
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Caracol is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join us in shaping the future of Additive Manufacturing! Apply today and be part of our success story.