As a Process R&D Specialist you will contribute to the completion of commissioned and internal Additive Manufacturing research projects from requirements to milestones achievement. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop innovative applications in the field of metal additive manufacturing in different sectors and you will deal with machine optimization, process monitoring for quality assurance, parameter development, process and post process optimization and characterization interacting with different both internal than external stakholders
Few examples of responsibilities:
- Proactively advance in Directed Energy Deposition (DED) processes through machine optimization and process parameter correction via experimental campaigns.
- Undertake Design of Experiments for materials and process parameter development.
Enhance the use of process sensors, forging pathways for in-situ and offline process monitoring.
- Lead the development of procedures for data analysis, data cleaning, statistical analysis, and data visualization.
- Engage actively with the R&D team to technically plan and execute research projects.
- Prepare and present technical reports and presentations, showcasing findings and progress.
- Technical education, preferably a Master’s degree. PhD is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with metal processing and mechanical testing.
- Expertise in Additive Manufacturing
- Proficiency in CAD software for component modeling (Inventor or SolidWorks)
- Experience with data acquisition and signal processing via LabView.
- Fluent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Friendly, international, and innovative work environment
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Caracol is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join us in shaping the future of Additive Manufacturing! Apply today and be part of our success story.