Teaming with our Product Manager you will contribute to shape the strategy around the entire product lifecycle, from planning to production and selling. Your role will be critical to drive innovation and push for continuous improvements, so to ensure competitiveness.
Few examples of responsibilities:
- Contribute to perform market and competitive analysis, identify customer needs and market opportunities.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales team to help developing selling and pricing strategies.
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process, collaborate with teams’ designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build high-quality products.
- Support product data review to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
- Prepare and conduct product trainings for our sales team, in order to secure our continuous business success and strengthen the relationship to our key account customers.
- Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Advanced analytical skills and mindset.
- Fluent Italian and English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Friendly, international and innovative work environment
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Caracol is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join us in shaping the future of Additive Manufacturing! Apply today and be part of our success story.