As an Application Engineering Project Specialist you will be a key asset in ensuring an efficient planning and management of projects assigned to you. Your contribution will help in meeting both customers’ than printing’s requirements.
Few examples of responsibilities:
- Perform engineering and Design for Additive Manufacturing (DFAM) activities on acquired orders for both On-Demand Projects and Technology Benchmarks through these activities:
- Material selection and high-level printing strategy recommendation
- Redesign for Additive Manufacturing activities, CAD activities, Engineering activities on projects
- Interface with Operations to coordinate final printing strategy
- Support customers with clusters installed in their application engineering activities in evaluating a part or a potential project by also providing support in Design for Additive Manufacturing activities and advice on potential design strategies and printing
- Daily management of operative task with Manufacturing Partner
- Coordinate the supplier work and ensure its on time, on quality and on cost delivery of the activity
- Support Sales Department in the evaluation of presale requests and quotes from leads evaluating and analyzing files and technical prerequisites from customers and proposing a potential technical solution, simulated in a finite element method (FEA)
- Academic background in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the mechanical design of tooling, or final components, in the marine, automotive, aerospace industries, or in the processing of composites and thermoplastics
- Excellent knowledge of CAD tools for solid/parametric modelling
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Friendly, international and innovative work environment
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Caracol is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join us in shaping the future of Additive Manufacturing! Apply today and be part of our success story.