In this role you will be responsible for providing a high standard of engineering and Design for Additive Manufacturing support to project teams trough CAD activities and a high-level printing strategy recommendation
- Perform Engineering and Design for Additive Manufacturing activities on acquired orders for both On-Demand Projects and Technology Benchmarks:
- CAD Activities
- Material selection and high-level printing strategy recommendationRedesign for Additive Manufacturing CAD and Engineering activities on projects
- Interface with Operations to coordinate on the final printing strategy
- Academic background in Design, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of CAD tools for solid/parametric modelling
- Basic Knowledge of Additive Manufacturing processes
- Italian and English Language proficiency
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Friendly, international and innovative work environment
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Caracol is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join us in shaping the future of Additive Manufacturing! Apply today and be part of our success story.